- 1 GHz, 24dB gain
- Indoor distribution amplifier
- Improves weak video signals caused by splitting the signal for multiple TV and video equipment installations
- Handles all cable, UHF/VHF/FM off-air signals and return path
- Works with a digital cable box, cable modem, On-Demand, HDTV and more
- Simple to install
- Indoor use only
- Specifications: 1 input - 1 output Operating frequency: 54 to 1000 MHz Return path frequency: 5 to 42 MHz Amplifier gain: 24 dB Noise figure: 5.4 dB Impendance: 75 ohm Power supply: 15V DC output Power required: 115 VAC, 60Hz
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MONSTER JHIU Monster 24dB Gain Signal Amplifier (140065-00):
There was only 1 review I found on this item and it said it didn't have enough gain. I hooked it up and found my distant channels were pixelating, I packaged it back up to return to Ace and then thought it may have had to much gain. I reinstalled it and dialed the gain down. It worked great. I have an LED/LCD TV and this amp was able to over drive my TV but it can be dialed down. I love it. To much gain will make you think you don't have enough, just dial it down. Stan
- I Am A:
- Family Older Kids