Hoover 12amp Windtunnel High Capacity Bagless Filter (UH70805)
- Sub Brand: Windtunnel 2
- Collection Type: Bagless
- Product Type: Upright Vacuum
- Amps: 12 amps
- Filtration Type: HEPA
- Color: Blue and Gray
- Motorized Brush Roll: Yes
- Auto Cord Rewind: No
- Cord Length: 25 ft.
- Adjustable Height: Manual
- Self-Propelled: No
- Hose Length: 8 ft.
- Corded or Cordless: Corded
- Warranty: 2 year
- Safety Rated: ETL
- Assembled Depth: 14 in.
- Surface Type: All Purpose
- Edge Cleaning: Yes
- Assembled Height: 44 in.
- Built In Accessory Storage: Yes
- Brush Type: Agitator
- Cleaning Path Width: 13-1/2 in.
- Assembled Width: 13 in.
- Exclusinve WindTunnel 2 Technology creates two channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- Complete accessory pack includes extension wand, crevice tool, turbo tool and dusting brush
- Up to 10 feet of above floor cleaning reach
- Five position height adjustment
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.