Taylor Wireless Outdoor Rain Gauge/Thermometer (2755)
- Base station dimensions: 5"H x 3.625"W x 1"D
- 2.25" x 2.32"H LCD display
- Wireless indoor digital rain gauge and outdoor radio frequency thermometer
- Single channel base station
- 433 Mhz wireless
- 100 ft. transmission range
- Selectable Celsius/Fahrenheit
- Auto scroll for readings
- Minimum/maximum temperature tracking
- 12/24 hour clock
- Decline principle rain measurement technology
- RF rain measurement transmission icon
- Records and displays: hourly, daily, weekly and monthly rainfall history with automatic daily reset
- Rain alert icon
- Not audible
- Low battery indicator
- Waterproof outdoor rain collector with oversized collection area
- Wide base minimizes collector tip over
- Self emptying rain collector
- Includes 2 stainless steel screws and 2 plastic spikes for deck or ground mounting
- Requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included)
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.