- Product Type: Book
- Subject: Beginner's Guide to Hummingbirds
- Language: English
- Perfect for both beginning and advanced hummingbird lovers
- Complete and easy-to-use guide provides valuable information on attracting and identifying hummingbirds
- With color photographs throughout the entire book, this pocket-sized guide is just the right tool to learn more about hummingbirds
- Special features include: s tunning color photographs o f all plumages of North A merican hummingbirds, a u nique and innovative key to i dentifying all m ale, female and immature h ummingbirds, handy color t ab index to identify male h ummingbirds by color of t heir throats, How To s ection on a ttracting hummingbirds with f eeders, How To section on u sing flowers and habitat to a ttract hummingbirds, c omplete life histories, r ange maps and i dentification clue for all N orth American hummingbirds
- Authored by Donald and Li llian Stokes
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.