- Subject: Beginner's Guide to Bird Feeding
- Product Type: Book
- Language: English
- Ideal for beginning nature lovers of all ages
- A wealth of identification and behavior information is provided in a portable pocket-sized format
- Illustrated with full color photographs and range maps
- Easy-to-use and p opular color tab s ystem
- Special features in clude: complete and up -to-date information on bi rdseeds, birdseed mixes, su et and new types of bird fo od, what kind of feeder to us e for each type of bi rdseed and what kinds of bi rds they will attract, us er friendly color tab in dex for quick reference, Ho w To on outsmarting sq uirrels with the latest fe eders and techniques, br illiant full-color photos of feeder birds, along with id entification clues, feeder be havior and tips on at tracting, handy chart sh owing birds' seed pr eferences, special problem so lving section full of us eful hints and tips on cr eating a bird-friendly la ndscape in your backyard
- Authored by Donald and Lil lian Stokes
This item can be shipped to your home. Or pickup this item at your local Ace Store for FREE*.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.