- Body Length: 2 in.
- Keyed Alike: Yes
- Locking Mechanism: 4-Pin Cylinder
- Lock Material: Laminated Steel
- Product Type: Re-Pinnable Padlock
- Color Family: Silver
- Body height: 1-1/2 in.
- Shackle Dimension: 1 in.
- Rekeyable: Yes
- Adjustable Shackle: No
- Shackle Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Number in Package: 6 pk
- Multi Pack Keyed Alike: Yes
- Shackle Clearance: 15/16 in.
- TSA Approved: No
- Resettable or Customized Combinations: No
- Body Width: 1-1/8 in.
- Universal pin padlocks for keying convenience
- Locks pinned to customer's key in minutes
- Operates with same key as Master Lock padlocks
- K1Box Key blank
- Laminated steel bodies for superior strength
- Great choice for keyed alike applications
- Requires Master Lock One Key System (Ace No. 5171509) to set pins
- Hardened boron alloy shackles
- Key blank not RSC stocked
This item can be shipped to your home. Or pickup this item at your local Ace Store for FREE*.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.