Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum Cleaner (31069)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Red pepper color
- 12 amp.
- 19 lbs
- 30 ft. cord length
- 2 height adjustments
- 15" cleaning width
- True HEPA cloth dust bag
- 4 onboard attachments: crevice tool, combo brush, telescoping wand and Pet Handimate
- This upright vacuum transitions between bare floors and carpet with the flip of the agitator shut off switch
- True HEPA filtration traps dust, dander, pollen and other allergens and the Pet Handimate picks up stubborn pet hair
- Features a power flow dual chamber bag system that allows for sustained cleaning power
- Performance indicator notifies you to change the bag or check for clog
- Replacement vacuum bag: Style O - Ace No. 1504505
- 1 year limited warranty
- Replacement belt - Kenmore UB-1 (Ace No. 1531003)
- Replacement filter - Kenmore EF-1 Hepa Media Filter Kit (Ace No. 1531060)
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Long Power Cord
- Poor Design
- Wands Get Stuck In Hose
Comments about Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum Cleaner (31069):
This apparently scratches up easily. The extension wand does not easily slip in and out when you want it too. Mine is stuck in the hose. Simply can't get it out. The body of the vacuum can and has apparently been jammed forward. You can't even see the headlight. This must have happened during shipping UPS. The box came messed up with holes. Still, it's very heavy and switches and levers move terribly hard. Just seems cheap to me. And if that weren't enough, the cost for replacement bags is super high $$$.
- Primary use: