- Sub Brand: Grip-It
- Overall Length: 12 in.
- Ratcheting: No
- Product Type: Adjustable Strap Wrench
- Locking: Yes
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 5 in.
- Works in the tightest quarters
- Urethane-covered, high-strength belting attached to lightweight, I-beam handle
- Cam-action design permits uniform, high-torque application
- Under normal conditions, will not scratch, damage or deform polished pipe and fittings, plastic pipe and fittings, oil and water filters, glass pipe, PVC conduit, and polished shafts
- Also works on alternator belts, flywheels, and propeller assemblies
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Works Effectively
- Small Projects
Comments about Klein Tools Strap Wrench:
Works great and holds tight. I wrapped it around the water pump pulley in my 06 Jeep Wrangler in order to loosen a tight nut on my fan clutch. If you have never used a strap wrench look up a how to video on using one. They will not work if used improperly.
- Primary use: