- Color Family: White
- Outlet Type: Type A, Type B, Type C, Type E, Type F, Type G, Type I
- Country Compatibility: Worldwide
- Product Type: International Adapter Plug In
- Grounding: Yes
- Number in Package: 1
- Plug or Connector: International Adapter Plug In
- Case Included: Yes
- Feature 1: Adapter plug
- Feature 8: 149.8 joules dissipation
- Feature 6: Built in surge protection
- Feature 5: Includes a travel pouch with a power light and safety shutters
- Feature 4: Accepts grounded and non grounded polarized plugs from Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, North and South America
- Feature 7: 775 volt clamping voltage
- Feature 3: Includes EMI/RFI power line protection
- Feature 2: Combination of the four most common adapter plug configurations in one compact unit
- 4 international adapters
- 110-250V, 10A
- 650V clamping voltage
- Surge protection
- EMI-RFI power line protection
- Power indicator light
- Can also be used for European appliances in the U.S.
This item can be shipped to your home. Or pickup this item at your local Ace Store for FREE*.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.