Broan® 30in 4-Way Convertible Range Hood In Almond (F403008)
- Installs ducted 3-1/4" x 10" (vertical and horizontal), 7" round (vertical) and non- ducted
- 160 CFM, 6.5 sone (3-1/4" x 10" discharge) or 190 CFM (7" round discharge)
- Two speed rocker fan control
- Includes aluminum grease filter (mfg# BP29), 3-1/4" x 10" damper/adapter, and 7" round adapter
- Non-duct filter sold separately, mfg# 41F
- Replacement charcoal microtech filter Ace No. 34850
- Mitered sided and hemmed bottom edge
- 75 watt light with plastic lens (bulb not included)
- Performance-HVI 2100 certified
- UL listed
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Broan® 30in 4-Way Convertible Range Hood In Almond (F403008):
I didn't realize that the odors wouldn't be eliminated with this ductless vent system. Just checked the filter for replacement and it wasn't even dirty, so I can't see that it's very valuable. I did need the old Broan removed due to yellowjacket nest, but don't know what I would have replaced it with if not the model I purchased.