- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion/NiCd
- Product Type: Compact Worksite Radio
- Voltage: 18 volts
- Feature 5: For easy portability
- Feature 3: USB power port allows phone or other device to be charged when radio is plugged into AC wall outlet
- Feature 2: Works with all 18-volt NiCad and lithium-ion batteries, 12-volt max and 20-volt max batteries, or hardwired AC power
- Feature 4: Integrated cord wrap for hassle-free storage
- Feature 1: Heavy duty roll cage design protects digital audio devices from job site debris and damage
- Powered by 18V NiCd/Li-Ion, 12V Max or 20V Max DeWalt power tool batteries
- AC/DC Power allowing the flexibility to be powered by AC power cord or DeWalt power tool batteries
- Device storage box protects digital audio devices from jobsite debris and damage
- USB Power port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into AC wall outlet 3.5mm auxiliary input allows for connection to CD, MP3, Portable Satellite Receivers, and other digital audio devices (Auxiliary cable included)
- Heavy duty design with roll cage increases durability to withstand jobsite conditions
- Radio Only (charger sold separately)
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.