Tell® Storeroom Ball Knob Lockset in Satin Stainless Steel (CL101704)
- Product Type: Storeroom Lockset
- Finish: Satin
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Grade: 2 Grade
- Door Direction: Left Handed, Right Handed
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1-3/8 in.
- Maximum Door Thickness: 1-3/4 in.
- Commercial or Residential: Commercial and Residential
- Number of Keys Included: 2
- Knob or Lever Throw Length: 1/2 in.
- Knob Style: Full Ball
- Knob or Lever Cross Bore Diameter: 1 in.
- Backset Dimension: Adjustable 2-3/8 to 2-3/4 in.
- Knob or Lever Bore Hole Diameter: 2-1/8 in.
- Lockset Type: Keyed
- Light-duty tubular knobsets
- Designed for light duty commercial applications such as offices, apartments and residential
- ANSI A156.2. Series 4000, 400,000 cycles
- UL listed for 3 hour fire door
- Schlage (SCC) - 6 pin cylinder
- C keyway
- Keyed different
- Fits standard 161 door prep
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.