Ships in 1-7 days.
- Corded or Cordless: Corded
- Product Type: Oscillating Tool Kit
- Amps: 2 amps
- Maximum Speed: 19,000 opm
- Color Family: Black
- Accessory Change System: Yes
- Number of Speeds: Variable
- Additional Attachments Included: Yes
- Includes: (1) straight edge cutting blade,(1) circular cutting blade, (1) circular grout disc, (1) triangular grout disc, (1) scraping blade, 3 each sanding sheets of (grits 60, 20 and 180), sanding base plate, hex wrench, VacAdapter, and storage case
- 1 year limited warranty
- Ergonomically designed frame that makes it lightweight and eases fatigue with a soft grip handle. The unique oscillating arbor system swings the tool attachment at a 1.4 angle and a radius of 2.8 of oscillation for precision. LED work light that aids your work in low-visibility areas. Vacuum attachment to keep work area clean and free of debris.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Grip
- Variety Of Tools
- Slower On Hardwood
Comments about Craftsman Multipurpose Tool (00923465):
Since the first patent on this tool expired, many versions have been introduced by many manufacturers. The Craftsman is solid, versatile and much less expensive than the original tool. I have used this in many applications. Perhaps its best use is getting into tight places to make close cuts. It is excellent for cutting door trim to rest flush with new flooring. It is also great for notching out holes for switch plates in drywall or heating vents in sub-floors. But I have also used the scraper blade attachment to remove old vinyl flooring. The vibrating blade tends to melt the adhesive and make it come off easier (although you need to clean the blade off with mineral spirits frequently). The grinder works well for small jobs. The sander can get into nooks and crannies quickly and effectively. While the saw blades handle drywall and pine very well, they are much slower for hardwoods, so you need to be more patient. Nearly two years of DIY projects and the tool, while looking more dusty, still performs well. And my local ACE keeps a good stock of replacement blades and accessories.