Tell® Privacy Lever Backset in Brushed Chrome (CL100016)
- Commercial or Residential: Commercial and Residential
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Backset Length: 2.75 in.
- Knob Style: Lever
- Product Type: Privacy Lockset
- Door Direction: Left Handed, Right Handed
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1 3/8 in.
- Style: Lever
- Security Grade: Grade 2
- Cylinder Material: Steel - Coated With Zinc Dichromate
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Lockset Type: Keyed
- Maximum Door Thickness: 2 in.
- Knob or Lever Cross Bore Diameter: 1/2 in.
- Drill Resistant: No
- Number of Keys Included: 2
- Knob or Lever Strike Width: 1.125 in.
- Grade: 2
- Number in Package: 1
- Knob or Lever Strike Height: 1.125 in.
- Knob or Lever Throw Length: 1.125 in.
- Material: Steel
- Faceplate Material: Steel - Coated With Zinc Dichromate
- Knob or Lever Bore Hole Diameter: 1/2 in.
- Backset Dimension: 1 1/8 x 2 1/4 in.
- ADA Compliant: No
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.