This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Allows you to get a much closer look at the natural world
- Designed principally to monitor birds on a feeder or birdhouse
- Takes digital photos or videos with sound
- Includes flash and timelapse features for more options
- Rugged, weatherproof construction
- Smart Sensor technology reduces empty frames
- Versatile mounting options
- Connects easily to your computer or television
- Records data to internal memory or optional memory card
- Easy to use
- Designed for years of outdoor abuse
- Preview images on 2" color screen
- Camera resolution: 8 MP
- Photo resolution: Low - 640x480 Wide - 920x1080 High - 2592x1944 Max - 3264x2448
- Video resolution: 640x480 (10, 20 or 30 second duration)
- Lens field of view: 42 degrees
- Focus distance: 6 inches to infinity
- Battery type: 6 C cell batteries
- Memory type: Up to 32GB SD card
- Includes: Birdcam pro, mounting bracket, mounting strap, user guide and focusing aid
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.