Craftsman 3300 PSI Gas Pressure Washer (07175084)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Power Source: Gasoline
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Product Type: Pressure Washer
- Maximum Pressure: 3300 psi
- Maximum Flow Rate: 3.2 gpm
- Wheel Diameter: 10 in.
- Start Type: Manual
- Pump Type: Tri-Axial
- Detergent Tank Type: Single Tank
- Adjustable Wand: Yes
- Number of Tips Included: 5
- Foldable Handle: No
- Engine Displacement: 250 cu. cm.
- Onboard Storage: Yes
- Hose Length: 35 ft.
- CARB Compliant: No
- Hose Diameter: 5/16 in.
- Briggs & Stratton Platinum 11.5 torque 250cc OHV engine
- Prime and pull starting
- Adjustable pressure control
- Direct from concentrate detergent system Ace nos. 1533439,1533314 and 1533306
- 35 ft. high pressure hose
- 5 quick connect spray nozzles (0, 15, 25 and 40 degrees and soap for low pressure applications)
- Never go flat wheels
- Replacement hoses - Ace Nos. 1497882 (25') and 1497874 (50')
- 2 year warranty
- Replacement air filter - Ace No.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.