Craftsman 1.2 Gallon AirBoss Air Compressor With Hose Kit (00916574)
- Tank Orientation: Vertical
- Product Type: Air Compressor
- Maximum Pressure: 135 psi
- Horsepower: 3/4 hp
- Portable: Yes
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Wheeled: No
- Amperage: 12 amps
- Color Family: Black
- Tank Size: 1.2 gal.
- Lubrication: Oil Free
- Oil-less and maintenance free
- SCFM delivery at 40 PSI: 2.7
- SCFM delivery at 90 PSI: 1.8
- Electric motor p rovides fast recovery from 1 10 PSI to 135 PSI in only 1 5 seconds
- Includes a 6 ft . inflation hose with th umb-lock air chuck
- Metal han dle and impact resistant shr oud for added dur ability
- Ball-valve tank drai n makes draining quick and easy
- Built-in storage for a ir hose, power cord and acces sories for added conve nience between work sites
- Includes a 25 ft. coil a ir hose and a 6 piece inflat ion kit
- Compact design is portable, lightwe ight and easy to use
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.