Craftsman 7 Speed 2 Blade Lawn Tractor (07120370)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Engine Brand: Craftsman
- Cutting Width: 42 in.
- Lawn Mower Type: Riding
- Product Type: Lawn Tractor
- Engine Displacement: 420 cc
- 7 speed shift-on-the-go transmission for smoother acceleration
- 420 cc Craftsman engine
- 5.5 MPH maximum forward and reverse speed
- Electric ignition for no-hassle starting
- High quality, 42" twin blade deck provides quality cutting performance
- Deep design on the deck pulls grass up into the blades for a quality cut that leaves behind fine mulch
- Five cutting heights from 1-1/2 inch to 4 inch
- 18" turning radius for easy maneuverability
- 1-1/2 gallon fuel capacity for longer mowing with less fill-ups
- Fully welded steel frame delivers exceptional long-lasting durability
- 15" front tires and large 20" rear tires
- Adjustable seat provides exceptional riding comfort
- Replacement air filter - Ace No. 7372147
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.