Werner® 3Ft -11Ft Telescoping Multi-Ladder (MT-13)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Height: 11 ft.
- Material: Aluminum
- Product Type: Articulating Ladder
- ANSI Ladder Rating: Type IA
- Capacity: 300 lb.
- Twin Steps: Yes
- ANSI Certified: Yes
- Ladder Material: Aluminum
- CSA Listed: Yes
- OSHA Compliant: Yes
- Minimum Ladder Height: 3 ft.
- Step Rise: 12 in.
- Rung or Step Depth: 1 in.
- Nonslip Tread: No
- Telescoping: Yes
- Base Spread: 16 in.
- Weather Resistant: No
- Maximum Ladder Height: 11 ft.
- Number of Steps: 13
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
- Telescoping ladder acts as a twin stepladder, stairway stepladder, extension ladder, or as 2 scaffold bases
- Step height is 3' to 5'-twin sided
- Extension height: 7' to 11'
- Stairway stepladder height:3' to 5'
- Scaffold height: 1' to 2'
- Height adjusts quickly with spring-loaded "J" locks
- Adjust angle position easily with soft-touch push knobs
- 300 lb. duty rating
- Not for use near electricity
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.