- Automatic or Manual: Automatic
- Product Type: Battery Jump Starter
- Amperage: 450 amps
- Accessory Outlets: Yes
- Battery Compatibility: 12 volts
- Battery Test Function: Yes
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
- Number of Batteries Charged at Once: 1
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
- Handheld or Wheels: Handheld
- 900 peak amps
- Exclusive Low Charge Alert (LCA) warning that goes off when the jump starter needs to be charged, like a smoke detector
- Digital LED display that shows: Battery Life of the Jump starter, Volt meter reading of the dead vehicle battery, Durable High Impact resistant housing
- Reverse polarity indicator/alarm and light if you do not hookup correctly to your vehicle (if hooked up incorrectly your battery could explode)
- Built-in AC Charger allows you to charge with most extension cords
- Sealed Lead-Acid Battery
- 12V outlet and 1 amp USB
- Best if used on 4,6, & 8 cylinder gas vehicles or 4 & 6 cylinder diesel vehicles
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Instructions
- Home Garage
Comments about Peak 450 Amp Jump Start (PKCOAZ-02):
Have not had an opportunity to actually use product yet. But initial charge of 36 hours instructions indicate lights will come on when optimum charge reached. They did not. Manual operation (ie push charge button) revealed 2 green lights indicating unit fully charged