- 1 quart
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Dishwasher safe
- Thicker rolled pan rims for extra durability
- Enhanced drip-free pouring and easy handling
- "Full cap" base advantage - now a stainless steel protector surrounds a thicker aluminum core
- Close fitting lids create a self-basting feature that protects the food's taste and nutrients
- Classically styled phenolic handles stay cool for stove top cooking and are oven safe up to 350 degrees F./180 degrees C.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Distributes Heat Evenly
- Easy To Clean
- Handle Stays Cool
- Heats Quickly
- Retains Heat
Comments about FARBERWARE 1005252 Faberware® Stainless Steel Covered Saucepan:
Just the right size. Excellent performance.