Safe Step® 25lb Power 6300 Enviro-Blend Ice Melter (56825)
- Chemical Composition: MG 104
- Product Type: Ice Melt
- Lowest Effective Temperature: -10 deg. F
- Package Size: 25 lb.
- Product Form: Crystalline
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Safer for people, pets & lawns when used as directed.
- Scientifically formulated for lower environmental impact.
- Not a simple blend.
- Puts the power of multiple ice melting ingredients on each granule for synergistic melting power.
- Melts ice below -10°F/-23°C.
- Contains MG 104.
- Helps prevent refreezing up to 2½ times longer than conventional ice melters.
- Lowers effective freezing temperature.
- Protects concrete from damage by extending the freeze/thaw cycles.
- Contains sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, MG-104 blend.
- Won?t harm plants, pets, shoes or carpet when used as directed; no oily residue.
- Safer when used as directed on air-entrained, cold weather concrete that is at least one-year-old.
- Distinctive, consumer friendly packaging.
- Do not use on new concrete less than one-year-old, it must be at least one-year-old or more.
- Please be sure to follow all instructions and guidelines on the retail package.
- Pallet Quantity: 100 Bgs
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.