Weber Summit S-670 Natural Gas Grill (7470001)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Color Family: Silver
- Sub Brand: Summit
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Product Type: Grill
- Rotisserie: No
- Side Burner: Yes
- Cooking Space: 769 sq. in.
- Grill Material: Stainless Steel
- Assembled Width: 74.1 in.
- Heat Output: 10600 BTU
- Assembled Height: 57.1 in.
- Assembled Depth: 30 in.
- Number of Burners: 6
- 60,000 BTU per hour input main burners. Stainless steel burners. 12,000 BTU side burner. Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system. 10,600 BTU rotisserie burner. 8000 BTU smoker burner. Tuck-Away rotisserie system with flip up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart. Two Grill-Out handle lights. Lighted control knobs. Stainless steel cooking grates and flavorizer bars. Stainless steel work tables and control panel with aluminum end caps. Includes 10 ft. flexible hose. Six tool holders. Limited warranty. Weber cookbook included. Grill Cover Ace No. 8406431.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.