Weber Summit S-420 Natural Gas Grill (7220001)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sub Brand: Summit S-420 4 Burner
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Product Type: Grill
- Color Family: Stainless
- Heat Output: 48800 BTU
- Assembled Width: 66 in.
- Cooking Area: 650 sq. in.
- Grill Type: Patio
- Grill Light Included: Yes
- Assembled Height: 57.1 in.
- ANSI Certified: Yes
- Assembled Depth: 30 in.
- Grill Material: Stainless Steel
- Ignition Type: Continuous Spark
- Heat Thermometer: Yes
- Finish: Brushed
- Tank Included: No
- Catch Pan Included: Yes
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- 2011 model. Stainless steel burners. 12,000 BTU side burner. Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system. One Grill-Out handle light. Stainless steel cooking grates and flavorizer bars. New features: stainless steel work tables and control panel with aluminum end caps. Includes 10 ft. flexible hose. Six tool holders. Limited warranty. Weber cookbook included. Grill Cover Ace No. 8406423.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Large Gatherings
Comments about Weber Summit S-420 Natural Gas Grill (7220001):
This is my second weber gas grill in 15 yrs. After 12 yrs my
first weber finaly went burner rotted thru so went with less
expensive brand BIG MISTAKE hated it.I have had this summit
420 for a week and have used it 4 times heats quick even heat
glad i spent the extra this time.
- I Am A:
- Family Older Kids