* Currently not available online, please check back or contact your local Ace for availability.
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, DELIVERY IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Stainless steel
- With lid open:57.1"H x 66"W x 30"D
- 580 sq. in. total cooking area (468 sq. in. primary and 112 sq. in. warming rack
- 4 stainless steel burners with 48,800 BTUs
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- Sear Station burner with 10,6000 BTUs
- Integrated smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box with 6,800 BTUs
- Front mounted thermometer monitors temperature inside the grill
- Stainless steel grease tray, with catch pan for easy access and clean up
- Painted enclosed cart with stainless steel doors and and chrome-plated aluminum handles
- Two stainless steel work surfaces with intergrated tool hooks
- Two heavy-duty front locking casters and two heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Cart discreetly hides your LP tank (not included)
- Intergrated LED tank scale on the control panel shows the fuel level at the push of a button
- CSA listed
- Limited warranty
- Weber cookbook included
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Cleanup
- Easy To Use
- Even Heat
- Great Design
- Short Grill Time
- Great Searing
- Indirect Cooking
Comments about Weber® Summit® S-470 Propane Gas Grill (7170001):
We purchased this grill about 3 months ago from our local Ace. [...]We looked at many grills, and read many reviews before deciding on the S470. Ace had the best price around, too. We found one better price online [...]We've been fairly avid grillers (3-5 times week for the past 30 years) and this grill does everything - and does it well. We've tried most of the features and so far... great! We've seared steaks and chops, grilled fish - awesome. We've used the rotisserie and love it. (great design on the built-in rotisserie motor and self-storing spit). The rotisserie burner is great for broiling veggies on the top rack, too. The side burner works great - so you can keep a number of things going. No need to heat up the kitchen. Indirect cooking is easy - and the heat is even. We have not used the smoker feature yet - but it's next!This grill was pretty expensive for our budget - but so far, we really love it and think it is the best out there in anything close to this price range. We expect to use it a lot and hope it holds up in our Florida ocean atmosphere. One plus was the Weber brand - so we should be able to buy parts and rebuild it - for many years to come.