Dewalt® 25 Piece Driving Set with Tough Case (DW2167)
- Bit Size: Multi Size in.
- Product Type: Screwdriver Bit
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 in.
- Bit Length: 1 in.
- Number of Pieces: 25 pc.
- Shank Type: Hex
- Magnetic: Yes
- Feature 1: Tough case container keeps bits organized and protected
- Feature 4: Compatible with all drills and power screwdrivers
- Feature 3: Assorted sizes of Phillips, slotted and square bits for almost any task
- Feature 2: Compact magnetic drive guide holds the screw in place while driving to allow for one-handed fastening
- Includes: (2) 1" #1 Phillips Bit Tips, (7) 1" #2 Phillips Bit Tips, 2" #2 Phillips Power Bit, 1" #3 Phillips Bit Tip, (4) 1" #2 Square Recess Bit Tips, 1" #1 Square Recess Bit Tip, 2" #2 Square Recess Power Bit, 1" #3 Square Recess Bit Tip, (2) 1" #8 Slotted Bit Tips, 1" #10 Slotted Bit Tip, 1" #6 Slotted Bit Tip, 1-1/4" Magnetic Nut Setter, 1-5/16" Magnetic Nut Setter, 1-Magnetic Drive Guide, Tough Case
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.