- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2 in.
- General Size: Small
- Product Type: Angle Grinder
- Amps: 6 amps
- Maximum Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Side Handle Included: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Switch Type: Slide
- ETL Listed: No
- Variable Speed: No
- CSA Listed: No
- Grinding Wheel Included: Yes
- Cord Length: 8-3/16 ft.
- Spindle Size: 5/8 in.-11 in.
- Corded or Cordless or Air: Corded
- Color: Teal
- Case Included: No
- Compact design at only 4 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Slide switch design with lock-on for added user convenience
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for added durability
- Machined bevel gears provide up to 2x longer service life than previous models
- Side handle is positioned at an increased 20 degree angle for added comfort
- Two position adjustable side handle for operator covenience
- Double insulated
- Includes: 4-1/2" wheel guard (122886-3), lock nut (194608-1), lock nut wrench (782420-7), inner flange
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.