- Sub Brand: LXT
- Volts: 18 volts
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Product Type: Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver
- Variable Speed Range: 0-400/0-1,550 rpm
- Speeds: 2 speed
- Case Included: No
- Switch Type: Trigger
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Blows Per Minute: 0-6,000/0-23,000 bpm
- Charger Included: No
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Batteries Included: Bare Tool
- Color Family: Teal
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 530 in.-lbs. max torque
- Variable 2-speed for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-7/8" L
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) for improved dust and water
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.