Milwaukee M12 Fuel Hammer Drill/Driver Kit (2404-22)
- Sub Brand: M12 Fuel
- Volts: 12 volts
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Product Type: Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
- Variable Speed Range: 0-450/0-1,700 rpm
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Charger Included: Yes
- Blows Per Minute: 0-25,500 bpm
- Maximum Speed: 1700 rpm
- Battery Charge Time: 30 min
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Color Family: Red
- Case Included: Yes
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 350 in.-lbs. of peak torque with maximum sustained torque to complete a variety of applications REDLINK Plus Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics
- Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Includes: (1) M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 compact battery (48-11-2420), (1) M12 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 extended capacity battery pack (48-11-2440), (1) M12 Lithium-Ion battery charger (48-59-2401), (1) belt clip, and carrying case
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.