Milwaukee M18 Fuel Circular Saw Kit (2730-21)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sub Brand: M18 Fuel
- Voltage: 18 volts
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2 in.
- Product Type: Circular Saw Kit
- Maximum Speed: 5,000 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 50 deg.
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Blade Location: Left
- Includes: M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 extended capacity battery pack (48-11-1840), M18 & M12 multi-voltage charger (48-59-1812), circular saw blade, blade wrench, and contactractor bag
- 5 year tool warranty and 3 year battery pack warranty
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outpowers all other 18-volt cordless circular saws and provides up to 3x longer tool life. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced electronic system on the market maximizes performance. Battery pack offers up to 4x more runtime, 20% more power and up to 2x more recharges than competitive batteries. Features magnesium blade guard, magnesium shoe, and LED light.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.