- Sub Brand: LXT Bare Tool
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2 in.
- General Size: Small
- Product Type: Angle Grinder
- Amps: 11 amps
- Maximum Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Grinding Wheel Included: Yes
- Corded or Cordless or Air: Cordless
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- ETL Listed: No
- Case Included: No
- Side Handle Included: Yes
- Spindle Size: 5/8 in.-11 in.
- CSA Listed: No
- Variable Speed: No
- Color: Teal
- Switch Type: Slide
- Built-in LED protection circuit with over-torque control protects the motor
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-1/2" long
- Weighs 5 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Slide switch with lock-on for operator convenience
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip
- throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.