- Sub Brand: M18 Fuel Bare Tool
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2 in.
- General Size: Small
- Product Type: Angle Grinder
- Maximum Speed: 8500 rpm
- Volts: 18 volts
- Case Included: No
- Spindle Size: 5/8 in.-11 in.
- Color: Red
- Switch Type: Paddle
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Corded or Cordless or Air: Cordless
- Grinding Wheel Included: Yes
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Variable Speed: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Side Handle Included: Yes
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 battery pack (not included) provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- Power to grind world?s first cordless grinder with corded performance
- Same metal housing and gearing system as high performance corded grinders
- 100% tool free make all accessory changes and guard adjustments without a wrench for increased productivity
- Paddle-switch design provides increased comfort
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.