Halo White LED Recessed Light Kit (RL560WH6935R)
- Aperture Width: 6 in.
- Color Family: White
- Product Type: Retrofit Kit Module and Trim
- Casing Material: Aluminum
- Light Source: LED
- Watt Equivalence: 65 watts equivalency
- Color Temperature: 3500 K
- Watts: 10.5 watts
- Lumens: 600 lumens
- Suitable for Remodeling: Yes
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes
- Trim Included: Yes
- Suitable for New Construction: Yes
- CSA Listed: No
- Maximum Bulb Wattage: 11 watts
- ETL Listed: No
- Color Finish: White
- IC Rated: Yes
- Application: Designed for Retrofit Applications in Existing Ha
- UL Listed: Yes
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Dimmable: Yes
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Color Rendering Index: 90 CRI
- Bulb Base Type: Medium Base (E26)
- Average Rated Life: 50000 hr.
- Compatible in most 5" and 6" recessed housing
- Meets California Title 24
- Dimmable to 5%
- For use in IC and Non-IC housings
- Wet location rated
- New friction blades allow for easy twist and lock installation
- 5 year warranty
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.