Thompson's 1 Gallon Clear Waterseal Waterproofer Plus Wood Protector (41801)
Ships in 1-7 days
- 1 Gallon
- Covers 320 to 340 sq. ft. of cedar, oak and redwood
- Covers 210 to 320 sq. ft. of pine, pressure treated and plywood
- Prevents decay, mildew, rot, sap stain, warpage, shrinkage and cracking
- Protects wood from water damage, resists mildew and UV damage
- Helps maintain wood's natural color
- Can also be used on decks and fencing
- Apply with brush, roller or sprayer (cover plants and shrubs when applying)
- Allow 30 days before applying to new pressure treated lumber
- Do not apply if temperature will fall below 50 degrees or if rain is forecast within 24 hours
- Exceeds ASTM D-4446 for waterproofing wood
- Complies with OTC regulations
- VOC compliant
- NOTE: Bonus 25 oz. more free (1.2 gal. size) available from approximately 4/1 through 8/1 - Order Ace no. 1094184
Ships in 1-7 days
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Thompson's 1 Gallon Clear Waterseal Waterproofer Plus Wood Protector (41801):
Will make a weathered pine deck look better than new when applied properly. Apply ONE (1) THIN coat. More is not better. I used a "sealant brush" to apply. This method takes longer but allows you to brush out the product. If you happen to apply it too thick go over the surface with an absorbant rag to wipe up excess. The instructions make no reference to shaking the can prior to use but it is important that you do. Important ingredients WILL SETTLE to the bottom of the can. Shake the can well.
- I Am A:
- Family Older Kids