Ames Safe-T-Deck Skid Resistant Safety Paint (SD1TW)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sub Brand: Safe-T-Deck
- Indoor and Outdoor: Interior/Exterior
- Coating Material: Acrylic Latex
- Product Type: Skid Resistant Safety Paint
- Color: White
- Gloss Sheen: Semi-Gloss
- Container Size: 1 gal.
- Base Type: Deeptone Base
- VOC Level: Low VOC
- Coverage Area: 100 sq. ft.
- Durability: 10 year
- Mildew Resistant: No
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Ready to use - no mixing required. It preserves and protects by substantially increasing the strength of the surface through adhesion. It also seals out moisture and renews the old surface, while providing an excellent skid-resistant finish that is ideal for pedestrian traffic. Designed for a variety of applications, it is the most cost effective, and environmentally conscious way to revitalize deck surfaces.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Limited Colors
Comments about Ames Safe-T-Deck Skid Resistant Safety Paint (SD1TW):
Purchased house with bad decks. The pool deck around the pool was very bad. I countersunk nails, Sanded with rented sander then put two coats with brush on deck. 8 years later... We decided no more pool but the paint still looked good and never chipped or peeled.
- I Am A:
- Family Older Kids