Reliance 50 Gallon Power Vent Natural Gas Water Heater (6-50-YRVIT)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Product Type: Water Heater
- Power Source: Natural Gas
- Tank Capacity: 50 gal.
- Assembled Height: 68 1/8 in.
- Assembled Length: 29 1/8 in.
- Assembled Width: 22 in.
- Water Connection Location: Top
- Point of Use: No
- BTUs: 50,000 BTU
- Gas Connection Size: 1/2 in.
- Vent Diameter: 2, 3 or 4 in.
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Amperage: 15
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Maximum Temperature: 155
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Temperature Pressure Relief Valve: Yes
- Minimum Temperature: 70
- Warranty: 6 year
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- Water Connection Size: 3/4 in.
- Commercial or Residential: Residential
- Maximum Elevation: 10100 ft.
- Wall Mountable: No
- Electronic ignition
- Vents with PVC, CPVC or ABS schedule 40 piping, cell-core or foam-core pipe not approved or allowed
- Factory installed T & P valve
- Energy factor .70
- Not for mobile/manufactured home use
- Power vent/Blower assisted venting
- FVIR approved
- Exclusive 3 position rotatable blower
- 7' power cord 110/120v for blower must be grounded
- 6 year tank and parts warranty
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.