- Sub Brand: Q1200
- Fuel Type: LP Gas
- Product Type: Grill
- Color Family: Purple
- Heat Output: 8500 BTU
- Grill Light Included: No
- Cooking Area: 189 sq. in.
- ANSI Certified: Yes
- Assembled Depth: 20.5 in.
- Assembled Width: 40.9 in.
- Ignition Type: Electrical
- Finish: Matte
- Grill Material: Cast Aluminum
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Heat Thermometer: Yes
- Tank Included: No
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Grill Type: Table Top
- Assembled Height: 24.6 in.
- Catch Pan Included: Yes
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Stainless steel burner
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grate
- Two folding work tables
- Removable catch pan
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Uses 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinders (sold separately)
- 20 lb. tank adapter Ace No. 8212599 (sold separately)
- Grill Cover Ace No. 8214025 or 8302689 (sold separately)
- Portable Cart Ace No. 8381261 (sold separately)
- 5 year limited warranty (Assembled Dimensions-Lid open, Tables out)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.