Dyson Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum (210692-01)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sub Brand: V6 Animal
- Collection Type: Bagless
- Product Type: Cordless Vacuum
- Filtration Type: Cyclonic
- Color: Purple and Silver
- Edge Cleaning: Yes
- Corded or Cordless: Cordless
- Pet: Yes
- Cleaning Path Width: 9-13/16 in.
- Multi-Surface: Yes
- Lightweight: Yes
- Accessories: Dusting Tool, Crevice Tool
- Swivel Head: Yes
- Warranty: 2 year
- Brush Type: Power
- Surface Type: All Purpose
- Assembled Depth: 8-11/16 in.
- Adjustable Height: Manual
- Assembled Width: 9-13/16 in.
- Built In Accessory Storage: Yes
- Assembled Height: 48-9/32 in.
- Motorized Brush Roll: Yes
- Self-Propelled: No
- Auto Cord Rewind: No
- Direct-drive cleaner head
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V6
- 2 tier radial cyclone s
- Balanced for floor to ceiling cleaning
- Up to 20 minutes of fade-free suction
- Max mode
- Docking station
- Handheld mode
- Click-fit cleaning tools
- Includes: combination tool, crevice tool and mini soft dusting brush
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.