First Alert Photoelectric Smoke And Carbon Monoxide Detector
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Power Type: Hard-Wired
- Sensor Type: PhotoelectricElectrochemical
- Product Type: Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- ETL Listed: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- Test and or Reset Button: Yes
- CSA Listed: No
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Color Family: White
- Volts: 120 volts
- Detects Smoke: Yes
- Detects Carbon Monoxide: Yes
- 2-in-1 protection
- Detects smoke and CO in one alarm
- Receive notifications in case of an alarm
- Test and silence alarm, check alarm battery life levels, check history of alarms, and monitor CO levels, via app.
- This is a hardwired unit with a 10 year battery back-up - replace alarm 120 months after installation
- Wireless interconnect safety feature means when one alarm goes off, they all go off
- Made for Iphone and IPad
- Exclusive voice and location technology tells you the type of danger and the location
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.