This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Dehumidifying Capacity: 95 Pt. / day
- Product Type: Dehumidifier
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Assembled Height: 25-7/8 in.
- Assembled Length: 16-9/32 in.
- Assembled Width: 20-1/2 in.
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 41 deg. F
- Washable Air Filter: Yes
- Wattage: 730 watts
- Amperage: 6.8 amps
- Coverage Area: 6,000 sq. ft.
- Minimum Relative Humidity: 35 percent
- UL Listed: Yes
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
- Maximum Relative Humidity: 85 percent
- Color Family: White
- Automatic shut-off system
- Easy access bucket with carrying handle
- Energy star rated
- Eco friendly, non ozone depleting
- Decibels (hi/lo) - 58/56dB(A)refrigerant
- Warranty: covers all defect in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Perfect Aire will replace any product fount to be defective through an over the counter exchange program for the same model. Perfect Aire: 877-365-6274
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.