Reliance 40 Gal 36000 BTU Water Heater (6-40-PBCS)
Ships in 1-7 days.
- Power Source: LP
- Product Type: Water Heater
- Assembled Height: 51-1/2 in.
- Assembled Length: 22 in.
- Assembled Width: 22 in.
- Tank Capacity: 40 gal.
- Temperature Pressure Relief Valve: Yes
- Commercial or Residential: Residential
- Minimum Temperature: 70 deg. F
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- BTUs: 36,000 BTU
- Water Connection Location: Top
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- Gas Connection Size: 1/2 in.
- Wall Mountable: No
- Maximum Temperature: 155 deg. F
- Vent Diameter: 3 or 4 in.
- Point of Use: No
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Maximum Elevation: 10100 ft.
- Warranty: 6 year
- Water Connection Size: 3/4 in.
- Electronic gas control thermostat valve provides precise temperature control
- Blinking LED operational indicator light
- Piezo igniter allows safe pilot ignition
- Glass-lined tank deters corrosion
- Non-CFC foam insulation
- 69 gallon first hour rating
- Dimensions and specifications subject to change without notice in accordance with our policy of continuous product improvement
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.