Craftsman 21" Side Discharge Lawn Mower (07137710)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Engine Brand: Craftsman OHV
- Cutting Width: 21 in.
- Engine Displacement: 159 cc
- Lawn Mower Type: Self-Propelled
- Product Type: Lawnmower
- Mulching Capability: Yes
- Deck Cleanout: Yes
- Maximum Cutting Height: 3.75 in.
- Rear Discharge: No
- Deck Material: Stamped Steel
- Start Type: Pull
- Drive Type: Front-Wheel Drive
- Side Discharge: Yes
- Bagger Included: Yes
- Blade Length: 21 in.
- Front Wheel Size: 8 in.
- Engine Oil Included: Yes
- Number of Blades: 1
- Minimum Cutting Height: 1.25 in.
- Rear Wheel Size: 11 in.
- Autochoke starting feature and easy pour fuel tank
- My Stride pace control variable speed system matches the walking pace of the operator
- EZ deck wash port
- 6 position dual lever height adjustment between 1.25 and 3.75 inches
- 3 position adjustable handle
- Replacement blade: Ace No. 7286511
- Replacement spark plug: Ace No. 7409139
- Replacement air filter: Ace No. 7404346
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.