- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2 in.
- General Size: Small
- Product Type: Angle Grinder
- Amps: 11 amps
- Maximum Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Case Included: No
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
- ETL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Switch Type: Paddle
- Corded or Cordless or Air: Corded
- Grinding Wheel Included: No
- CSA Listed: No
- Spindle Size: 5/8 in.-11 in.
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Variable Speed: No
- Side Handle Included: Yes
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool
- Oversized brushes provide 2X brush life over previous model (D28402)
- Large spiral bevel gear provides long transmission life
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
- Quick-Change Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- Top mounted and protected spindle lock button maximizes depth of cut without comprimising durability
- Uniquely small gripping surface in this power class allows for the best comfort available in this class
- Newly designed side handle provides excellent ergonomics while oversized threading provides durability
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.