Bosch 18V 1/2in Cordless Drill Driver (DDS182WC-102)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Volts: 18 volts
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Product Type: Cordless Compact Drill/Driver Kit
- Variable Speed Range: 0-1,700 rpm
- Case Included: Yes
- Battery Charge Time: 60 min
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Clutch Setting: 18+1
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Maximum Speed: 700 rpm
- Color Family: Blue
- Charger Included: Yes
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Advanced, open-frame maintenance-free EC Brushless motor
- Electronic Motor Protection system
- CoolPack technology advanced heat conductive housing
- Integrated fuel gauge
- 18V wireless battery charging frame
- Flexible Power System, compatible with every 18V Lithium-Ion battery
- Charge wireless batteries anytime and anywhere, without having to remove them from the tool, always be power ready
- Integrated battery fuel gauge for fast and easy charge status
- Easy access customizable charging and storage solution mounts to any flat surface
- Includes: (1) WCBAT612 18V wireless battery 2.0Ah, (1) WC18C wireless charger, (1) WC18F wireless charging frame, and carrying bag
- Limited 1 year
- 3 year with ProVantage
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.