- Sub Brand: Sidewinder
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Product Type: Worm Drive Mag Saw
- Amperage: 15 amps
- Blade Location: Right
- Cord Length: 10 ft.
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 90 Degrees: 2-7/16 in.
- Bevel Capacity: 56 deg.
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 45 Degrees: 1-7/8 in.
- Teeth per Inch: 24 TPI
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- Foot Material: Magnesium
- Includes: Diablo blade and multi-functional blade wrench
- Stay True Guarantee 180-day money-back gurantee plus 1 year limited warranty
- Bevel stops at 0 and 45 degrees. Magnesium motor housing stabilizes drive train. Best-in-class torque improves productivity and speed of cut. Dual-Field motor is especially designed for saws by providing increased cooling to extend tool life. Dust blower clears the line of cut for increased accuracy. Handle with true grip and easy access to brushes.
This item can be shipped to your home. Or pickup this item at your local Ace Store for FREE*.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.