Skil 10-1/4in Worm Drive Circular Saw (SPT70WM-22)
- Feature 5: 0 degree and 45 degree bevel stops
- Feature 9: 8' cord
- Feature 8: 120 volt
- Feature 7: Diamond arbor size
- Feature 6: 51 degree bevel
- Feature 3: 15 amp Dual-Field motor designed specifically for saws for relentless power and durability
- Feature 2: Magnesium construction means legendary durability
- Feature 10: If you cut 4x, there's nothing like cutting it in one pass with this 10-1/4 In. SKILSAW worm drive saw. No matter what the material, this worm drive saw is built to be relentless with its 15 Amp dual field motor designed specifically for saws. It keeps th
- Feature 1: Larger than life saw for cutting 4x cleanly and efficiently in one pass
- Feature 4: Includes: 10-1/4" SKILSAW worm drive circular saw (SPT70WM-22 ), 40 tooth Diablo blade and multi-functional wrench
- Stay True guarantee - 180 days money-back guarantee + 1 year limited warranty. Blade wrench stored on tool. Bevel stops at 0 deg. and 45 deg. Cast aluminum shoe. Aluminum motor housing, magnesium gear housing, diamond arbor. Includes: 40T Diable carbide blade and multi-functional wrench.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.