- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Product Type: Circular Saw
- Amperage: 10.5 amps
- Maximum Speed: 5,200 rpm
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 45 Degrees: 1-5/8 in.
- Bevel Capacity: 45 deg.
- UL Listed: Yes
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 90 Degrees: 2-1/2 in.
- Cord Length: 8.2 ft.
- Teeth per Inch: 24 TPI
- Blade Location: Right
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- Includes: carbide tipped blade and blade wrench
- Well-balanced and lightweight (8.6 lbs.) for superior handling and performance. Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts. Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. Large and easy-to-read markings on base for more precise cutting. Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade. Ergonomic rubberized front grip and handle provided added comfort. Conveniently located shaft and lock for easy blade replacement. Blade wrench stores on the saw for convenient blade changes.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.