Milwaukee 18V 1/2in Hammer Drill Driver Kit (2702-22CT)
Ships in 1-7 days.
- Sub Brand: M18
- Volts: 18 volts
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Chuck Type: Heavy Duty
- Product Type: Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Switch Type: Trigger
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Maximum Speed: 1800 rpm
- Battery Charge Time: 30 min
- Color Family: Red
- Case Included: Yes
- Charger Included: Yes
- Brushless motor optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors
- Also delivers 500 in.-lbs. torque
- Compact design provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- REDLINK Intelligence, advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool and battery life
- REDLITHIUM Battery, superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life
- All-metal gear case and metal chuck provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Includes: (2) M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0 compact battery (48-11-1820), (1) M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger (48-59-1812), and carrying case
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.