Rockwell 4-1/2in Compact Circular Saw (RK3441K)
- Sub Brand: Compact
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Blade Diameter: 4-1/2 in.
- Product Type: Circular Saw
- Amperage: 5 amps
- Maximum Speed: 3,500 rpm
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 90 Degrees: 1-1/16 in.
- Teeth per Inch: 24 TPI
- Blade Location: Left
- Bevel Capacity: 45 deg.
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 45 Degrees: 1-1/8 in.
- UL Listed: Yes
- Arbor Size: 3/8 in.
- Cord Length: 10 ft.
- Includes: carbide tipped blade, parallel guide, vacuum adapter, and hex key
- 3 year warranty
- Slim-Line grip design for comfort, balance and control. Maximum blade clearance for best-in-class cutting capacity. Easy-set depth gauge lever for quick setup and adjustments. Built-in dust port and adapter allows you to connect your vacuum for a cleaner work environment. Small, thin blade for less tool strain, resulting in full-size circular saw cutting speed and performance.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Rockwell 4-1/2in Compact Circular Saw (RK3441K):
This product is best suited for wood thinner than 2x4, although it will cut it. The grip is quite large for my hands, even though I have large hands. Maybe it is a safety feature that makes you use your right hand to pull the trigger and and left hand to push the safety button. I like the power it has and how well it works on smaller projects. It was designed well and easily carried with me as a good back-up saw to my larger circular saw. If I am using it for 2x4's, then I use a square to help guide it straight. The smaller blade will wander and at times will not give a straight cut. A square takes care of that issue. Great power tool for my collection.