Reliance 40Gal Combustion Gas Water Heater (6-40-NOMT)
Ships in 1-7 days.
- Product Type: Mobile Home Water Heater
- Power Source: Natural Gas/ LP
- Tank Capacity: 40 gal.
- Assembled Height: 61-3/4 in.
- Assembled Length: 20 in.
- Assembled Width: 20 in.
- Maximum Elevation: 10,100 ft.
- Maximum Pressure: 150
- Point of Use: No
- BTUs: 35,500 BTU
- Vent Diameter: 3 in.
- Maximum Temperature: 155
- Self Cleaning: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Warranty: 6 year
- Gas Connection Size: 1/2 in.
- Water Connection Location: Side
- Temperature Pressure Relief Valve: Yes
- Minimum Temperature: 70
- Water Connection Size: 3/4 in.
- Commercial or Residential: Residential
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Natural Gas/LP convertible molibe home standard atmospheric-vent
- 40 gallon gas standard tank for mobile-manufactured home installation
- 62 gallon first hour rating
- Electronic gas control valve provides precise temperature control and operational status
- Piezo igniter allows safe and easy ?one-hand? pilot ignition without matches
- Meets or exceeds NAECA requirements
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.